Why is the Sierra 1500 so popular with Spruce Pine drivers?
• The GMC Sierra 1500 is a light-duty pickup that is versatile, dependable, and fun to drive.
• Featuring a max towing capacity of 12,500 lbs., Trailer Sway Control technology, and a specific Tow/Haul mode, it is capable of hauling the heaviest loads with no difficulty.
• The Sierra 1500 has several engines and trim levels - it comes equipped with a 4.3L V6 engine, but you can upgrade to a 5.3L V8 engine or an extra powerful 6.2L V8 engine with 420 horsepower.
• Tech enthusiasts can take advantage of available onboard 4G LTE Wi-Fi and the capability to connect a smartphone for accessing music and contacts on the go.
• Innovative safety features like forward automatic braking and Lane Keep Assist to help you prevent collisions as you drive.